|Grab your share of a 3 billion meal market|
THE ONLY EVENT TO BRING TOGETHER PUBLIC SECTOR CATERERS FROM ALL AREAS OF THE INDUSTRY
The Public Sector Catering Expo taking place 19-20 November 2019 has been designed to create a unique event that brings together buyers, decision makers and influencers from across the entire industry.
Within the public sector, almost 3 billion meals are served each year and with that figure forecast to continue growing we must, as an industry, come together and support those individuals and companies that work within it.
ATTRACTING A QUALITY AUDIENCE
The seminar programme and features throughout the show have been developed to engage with contacts at all levels from CEOs through to unit catering managers and chefs; the two day event will attract visitors from all across all areas of public sector catering;
- Uniting caterers on the common goals and objectives
- Encouraging collaboration and sharing of ideas an best practices
- Promoting public sector catering as a career for skilled and talented caterers
- Inspiring those involved in the sector to take a more active role in supporting the industries key issues
Special show features include:
- Interactive demonstration area, showcasing the skills of chefs and caterers from across all areas of the public sector
- Central exhibition zone, featuring the key associations which represent the industry
BE PART OF THE PUBLIC SECTOR CATERING EXPO 2019
The two day event is a must attend for any business already supplying or looking to supply the public sector catering industry.
|Find out more about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities:
Contact Adele Mason on 0845 000 2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org